(Here we go again) Hi, I’m Sayuri. Soo Jung, you’re dead today. – Me? Why?
– I may be smiling, but you’re dead today. Prepare the coffin [Today’s Content
Work out the Agent] We’re here to work out now. (Was out drinking till 4am) Soo Jung, how much weight did you gain lately? – 10 kilo
– 10 kilo? Wasn’t it 13? Don’t round down (fine) Do you know what we’re doing today? Losing Soo Jung’s weight. You can’t go to heaven just yet. Let’s start with a handstand. (I’m hungover) I’ll show you how. Look here when you’re doing a handstand.
Make a triangle with your hands. – One, two, three…
– Woah… cool… 30 seconds a day is good on diets and for balding… too. Awe-some! Soo Jung, all eyes are on you. – Where do you need to look?
– Triangle. Triangle. What’s that?
You look like a dog that’s peeing. Marking his territory Ready, go! (boom) (pain) Do it like I taught you. (accelerated education) (special education) (He finally succeeds!!) – He did it!
– I did it! My stomach!
(ding dong) (PAIN) You did it! Next, let’s try something like this. But I feel like puking right now. Just lay down. Okay, ready… go! One! Two! – Thr… (hits limit)
– Hold on. I’m really going to puke. – The bathroom is over there?
– Are you serious? (NO JOKE) Bye Soo Jung (worried) Puking from a 10 minute work out… It’s a Guinness world record. Soo Jung! (Calls him yearningly…) (HE’S ALIVE!) Are you puking? What’s coming out?
What color, Soo Jung? Shut it He’s actually puking. I guess he’s hungover. Soo Jung, don’t die. We’re working out so you don’t die… (shocked) Soo Jung… you’re so weak. (back) We just started. You puked after the stretching… Here, take this for now. – It’s not that heavy.
– It’s 20 kg. 10 kg for me. Stand like this and as if you are
introducing your #@%hole to the ground… Here’s my #@%hole~ Talk to your hole. Spread your legs apart. And down, are you showing your hole? Hello, it’s my hole! Don’t forget to speak! Hello, it’s my hole! You don’t have the will to show your hole! (He got in trouble…)
You don’t have confidence. You only want to show the neighborhood. Do it again! You’ve got to show your hole
to everyone in the world! (everyone)
(look here) Hello, it’s my hole! Hello everyone, nice to meet you.
– Hole (I need a break) Can I rest? RIP when you die. Farewell Want to do ‘the crab’ workout? (pinch) I LOVE IT The crab.
Ready, go! The crab~ The crab~ (fresh crabs) (Try it at home…
when you’re alone!) Ow~ It’s coming! (3x) Are you sore?
(good idea) In that position! (follow me) Hey, don’t touch my stomach! (exhausted)
I’m done! (End of indoor workout!) Taking it outside Time for another workout!
This one strengthens your hips. Sturdy Hips (This also increases flexibility.)
So scary! (strengthening success)
Creepy… – Got it?
– What kind of exercise is that? It’s to strengthen… your hips
and also cardio. And the most important thing
when doing this exercise is not to do it low,
get as high as possible. Skyscraper Got to get high!
(I’m not tired) (Your turn)
Get as high as possible. There’s no “quit” in your dictionary! What’s that sound? – Soo Jung! Don’t quit.
– This is impossible. It’s impossible, regardless of my effort. Just one!
(OKAY!) (fail) – Let’s do it together!
– Should we try together? Look at the sky
and extend as high as possible! Stop making weird sounds! Go forward! Wow, you’re good… (You do it, too.) (tortured) I’m sliding on my head! (pain) Again! Ready, go! Hello~ Being polite neighbors (like)
(subscribe) (embarrassed) I’ll practice this
and be ready for late next year. Let’s do something I can do! What can you do? Puke – What are we doing here?
– You have jump up here like a frog! You actually do this? No, I made this exercise
curriculum just for you. (heavy) I’m going to make you do this
till you do it with no effort! – I’m doing it effortlessly!
– Do it! Smile as if it’s the best thing in the world! (happy)
(frog) Let’s do it together! As if something amazing has happened.
Ready, go! (We got ads)
(Welcome ads) We got ads! Okay, good froggy.
(happy) Okay, now that you’re here!
This is where the real exercise begins! I have never done that before.
I don’t think I can do it. Watch! (Do it!) Watch your head! Don’t use this part of your head! (like this) (shakes head) (Is that your couch?)
I can’t do the roll forward. Then get up, let’s do this instead. (Leave me alone) (backwards) Backward roll! I quit.