Uh-oh! Don’t get wrong,
but it’s higher than it looks. Forget it! Fuck this. Alrightly. Let’s do this. Jeez… It’s impossible. Just make a decision
and stick to it. Right? I won’t do a running jump,
that’s for sure. If I jump, I’ll do it from here. Then go ahead,
swim to the ladder and I’ll join you. Well, are you really going to jump? – Or will you chicken out?
– There’s a good chance I might. If I see that you… Well, not exactly hurt yourself, but… – Like one arm flies off…
– If you say “Frida don’t do it”, I won’t. But why have you jumped
from five meters before? I don’t know. It’s way down there! That’s not even high
when you compare it to this. No, Linus, get this over with. You’re doing it for you,
so how do you feel? I’ll just tune you out for a while. No, go ahead and talk,
I’m just not really present. – What about if I jump first?
– No, I want to jump first. If that’s okay with you. Okay. Look down, Linus. – I’m going to scream my head off.
– So am I. My knees, they’re shaking. I’d just decided to go for it
and my knees sensed that. Now I know why they say
“go weak at the knees”. – There’s a hair tie floating over there.
– A hair tie? So deciding to jump
made you go weak at the knees? When we’re just fooling around,
you’re okay. But you get rattled
after you make the decision. What? Sorry, I’m not listening. Your voice is soothing, though. Right… Now it’s sink or swim. Wait, what did we agree on?
If you jump, I jump as well? If you fall, I’ll fall as well, Frida. Be careful… See you on the other side. – See you in heaven.
– Heaven! I’m going for it, Frida. Be positive, it’s fun. – Oh my god!
– Don’t say anything! No. No, I don’t have the guts. Seriously, it’s a long way down. Love you. It’s impossible. Oh, shit. My head says “go!” But my heart says “no”. – I prefer to stand here.
– Let’s jump together. You jump. – It’s not that big of a deal.
– Go ahead, I’ll go later. – I’ll do it tomorrow.
– Come on. – I don’t want us to go at the same time.
– Come on. – I won’t go at the same time.
– Go first, then. I don’t like you standing there,
you’re bothering me. Go back down.
Go in or go back down. – Look, it’s not dangerous.
– Jump or get out of here. Jump or climb down! Are you scared? No, my heart just tells
me not to do it. Should I climb down? Listen, a 70-year-old woman
jumped, but not me! – It’s embarrassing if I don’t jump.
– Everybody’s waiting for you! I’ll jump after you, go ahead! – No, I’ve had enough.
– Then go. Climb back down or jump. Jump! Right, here we go. Jump already! Go, girl! Come on! Fuck… Last chance, jump now! You’ll be so happy afterwards! Fuck this.